Friday, January 10, 2014

Uniforms and Child Forms



























Still playing around with those girls and the rusty child form.  All of this is just messing around.


























And some more.  I feel like I'm finally getting the child form proportions more or less right.  It really is a cage.  Next week I'm going to do some monotypes of these images to loosen things up.  I'm also thinking about carving the child form out of a piece of rubber eraser stamp material and printing it over the drawings, tiling it in the background, combining it with monotypes of the girls with their head dresses, in the boat.


























And while I was drawing and painting, Jesse played under my drawing table with a dried Japanese lantern flower, then did some grooming, and finally went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment